Properties of CANAL DETECTOR
- Blue dye contained in the product invades into the root canal orifices and dyes them blue which makes it easier to find the main root canal and detect the cracks.
Handling the product CANAL DETECTOR
1. Before the treatment immerse attached applicator in spirit (ethyl alcohol) and then place it onto the syringe.
2. Remove dentine where the root canal orifices are expected (picture 1)
3. Insert 1–3 drops into the bottom of the pulp cavity, wait 5-10 seconds (picture 2)
4. Next rinse and dry the pulp cavity (picture 3)
5. Points intensive dyed in blue indicate the root canal orifices (picture 4)
6. After use pull back the plunger of the syringe to prevent overflow of preparation, remove applicator, close the syringe with white cap.
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY