Properties of ALUSTAT FOAM
- excellent absorption capacity ensures effectiveness of staunching the bleeding and exudates
- pressure or infriction not required what doesn’t cause gingiva irritation
- easy, fast and precise product application
- clean work area – blood and exudates are completely absorbed, with no clot formation, what is usual for the other of that kind of products
- soothes irritations thanks to its natural components
- ensures comfortable and controlled reaction
Handling the product ALUSTAT Foam
Put the supplied applicator in ethanol before use, then install the applicator on the product syringe.
To stop the bleeding:
1. By means of supplied applicator apply ALUSTAT FOAM directly on the bleeding spot (pic.1)
2. Rinse after 2 minutes (pic.2)
3. Repeat the action if necessary
To retract the tissues:
1. By means of supplied applicator apply ALUSTAT FOAM into gingival sulcus (pic.3)
2. Rinse after 2 minutes (pic.4).
1. Insert retraction cord into gingival sulcus.
2. Place ALUSTAT FOAM on the cord (pic.5).
3. Rinse after 2 minutes (pic.6).
Product intended for multiple use except the applicator which is for single use only.
Multiple use of the applicator may cause the risk of re-infection.
PRODUCT FOR DENTAL USE ONLY