Properties of GLUCO-CHEX 2%
• It improves mechanical preparation and cleaning of root canals.
• It lubricates a root canal facilitating the work with mechanical tools
Handling the product GLUCO-CHEX 2% liquid:
1. Open the pulp cavity, remove the content to expose the root canal orifices (picture 1)
2. Rinse initially with GLUCO-CHEX 2% liquid (picture 2)
3. Remove the inflamed pulp from the root canal (picture 3)
4. Rinse copiously with GLUCO-CHEX 2% (10ml of liquid for 1 root canal) simultaneously prepare the canal mechanically – insert the liquid into the root canal by means of the syringe with needle with side portal (picture 4)
5. liquid together with canal content aspirate by means of ENDO-ASPIRATOR (picture 5)
During root canal preparation with GLUCO-CHEX 2%, it is recommended to use preparations containing disodium edetate (EDTA), for example ENDO-SOLUTION, ENDO-PREP.
CAUTION! While rinsing root canals, it is necessary to rinse with physiological saline between rinsing sodium hypochlorite and chlorhexidine digluconate. It prevents from precipitating of a tawny deposit. Rinse copiously.
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY
Easy product identification and safe application
In order to make the work easier and to make identification of product faster, we offer sets of labelled syringes ready to use with our products. These are the highest quality syringes labelled with product name and colour code: color of the label on the syringe is adequate to the colour of the product label on the device. This solution reduces risk of mistake and makes the product identification faster during work.
To increase application safety on syringes are equipped with luer-lock type thread that enables connection with needle by screwing it onto the syringe. Luer-lock system is the best protection against accidentally spillage of the product during application. Rubber ring on the plunger ensures perfect control and smoothness of moving when taking and applying the product.
Bottle with adapter
As the only one producer worldwide we have introduced bottle with adapter making it easier to take the liquid into the syringe. Screw end of the syringe into the adapters opening located in the neck of the bottle, tilt the bottle and draw the liquid directly into the dosing syringe. It eliminates risk of the liquid spillage while taking the product and prevents from the chlorine evaporation. Chlorine vapors may act irritating to the respiratory system.
With adapter you can use all types of disposable syringes available on the market – both luer and luer-lock type.