Properties of GLUCO-CHEX 2% GEL
Thanks to the lubricant properties and substances contained in the product,
• it makes easier to work with the root canal instruments
• it is much easier to mechanical root canal preparation
• risk of breakage of the instrument in the root canal is minimized.
Handling the product GLUCO-CHEX 2% GEL:
1. Remove inflamed pulp from a root canal (picture 1)
2. Before the treatment immerse the attached applicator into the spirit (ethyl alcohol) and then place it onto the syringe
3. Insert preparation into the root canal by means of the syringe with attached applicator or directly on the canal instrument (picture 2)
4. Simultaneously prepare the canal mechanically (picture 3)
5. Next rinse the root canal copiously with appropriate rinsing agents, for example GLUCO CHEX 2%, destilled water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Canal Clean (do not rinse with sodium hypochlorite) (picture 4)
6. Aspirate the liquid together with canal content by means of ENDO-ASPIRATOR (picture 5)
Product intended for multiple use except the applicator which is for single use only. Multiple use of applicator may cause the risk of reinfection
CAUTION! While rinsing root canals, it is compulsory to rinse with physiological saline between rinsing with sodium hypochlorite and chlorhexidine digluconate. Rinse copiously! It prevents from a tawny deposit precipitating as a result of mixing NaOCl and CheX. Rinse plenty of water.
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY
Easy product identification and safe application
In order to make the work easier and to make identification of product faster, we offer sets of labelled syringes ready to use with our products. These are the highest quality syringes labelled with product name and colour code: color of the label on the syringe is adequate to the colour of the product label on the device. This solution reduces risk of mistake and makes the product identification faster during work.
To increase application safety on syringes are equipped with luer-lock type thread that enables connection with needle by screwing it onto the syringe. Luer-lock system is the best protection against accidentally spillage of the product during application. Rubber ring on the plunger ensures perfect control and smoothness of moving when taking and applying the product.
Pumping system for GLUCO-CHEX 2% GEL
As one of the few world manufacturers we use a system (adapter) for pumping the product from a big dosing syringe into the small one.
Implementation of the best quality three-element syringes of luer-lock type (with thread) guarantees safe pumping of preparation from one syring into the other one.
Usage of the luer-lock type syringes guarantees safe application – syringes are equipped with luer-lock thread that enables connection with needle by screwing it onto the syringe.
Luer-lock system is the best protection against accidentally spillage of the product during application.