Properties of ENDO-SOLUTION PREMIUM
• It is recommended during mechanical preparation of the root canals
• Disodium edetate (EDTA) contained in the product by rinsing calcium and magnesium ions softens the surface layer of the dentine and makes it easier to remove it and restore the root canal.
• ENDO SOLUTION Premium contains surfactants which improve penetration of the preparation and accelerates removing the smear layer from the root canal, revealing at the same time root canal orifices.
Handling the product Endo-Solution Premium:
1. open the pulp cavity, remove the content to expose the root canal (picture 1)
2. rinse initially with sodium hypochlorite (picture 2)
3. remove the inflamed pulp from the root canal (picture 3)
4. insert 2-3 drops of liquid ENDO-SOLUTION Premium into the canal (picture 4)
5. preparing the canal mechanically for approx. 30 seconds (picture 5)
6. Rinse it with physiological saline. Repeat the process a few times.
Rinsing with sodium hypochloride (CHLORAXID) is recommended.
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY
Easy product identification and safe application
In order to make the work easier and to make identification of product faster, we offer sets of labelled syringes ready to use with our products.
These are the highest quality syringes labelled with product name and colour code: color of the label on the syringe is adequate to the colour of the product label on the device.
This solution reduces risk of mistake and makes the product identification faster during work.
To increase safety of working syringes are equipped with luer-lock type thread that enables connection with needle by screwing it onto the syringe.
Luer-lock system is the best protection against accidentally spillage of the product during application. Rubber ring on the plunger ensures perfect control and smoothness of moving when taking and applying the product.
Bottle with adapter
As the only one producer worldwide we have introduced bottle with adapter making it easier to take the liquid into the syringe.
Screw end of the syringe into the adapters opening located in the neck of the bottle, tilt the bottle and draw the liquid directly into the dosing syringe.
It eliminates risk of the liquid spillage while taking the product.
With adapter you can use all types of disposable syringes available on the market – both luer and luer-lock type.
“Endo-Solution Premium liquid is very efficient to remove inorganic part of the smear layer from the root canal thanks to combination of two active substances: disodium edetate (chelation of calcium ions) and surfacants – detergents based on ethyl ether (reduction of surface tension and cytotoxic action on micro-organisms). Components of Endo-Solution Premium are highly synergistic what directly results in improvement of clinical effects of endodontic treatment. It especially concerns the teeth with complicated anatomy and complex root canal system.”
Krzysztof Gończowski DDS, PhD Dentist