Properties of CALCIPAST FORTE
• Form of non-hardening paste
• drying effect on root canal exudates thanks to contained iodoform and p-chlorophenol
• remineralizing effect
• supports restoration of damaged periapical tissues
• it contains barium sulphate what makes the product extremely radiopaque
• works fast and efficiently
• easy application
• ergonomic syringe
Handling the product CALCIPAST FORTE
1. Before the treatment immerse attached applicator into the spirit (ethyl alcohol)
2. Prepare the canal mechanically using materials for chemo-mechanical preparation (Endo-Solution, ENDO-PREP CREAM) (picture 1), rinse copiously (CHLORAXID) and dry the canal (for example with CANAL CLEAN) (picture 2).
3. To dry the root canal thoroughly use ENDO-ASPIRATOR and paper points (picture 3)
4. Place applicator onto the syringe with preparation. Measure the canal length , adjust the endostop on the applicator to the length 2-3 mm shorter than the measured canal length, insert the paste into the canal, remove the excess of the paste from the canal, close the cavity securely. Leave the filling in root canal for a period of 1 week up to 30 days (picture 4).
FOR PROFESSIONAL DENTAL USE ONLY